18 de julio de 2012

What Happen?

I Just wanna hold you in my arms, come on close to me ,
look how my eyes started to cry....
My words are not enought, because i am speechlees when you are around
Sometimes is real, and sometimes is not 
Is this the real world?
I dont wanna think, i dont wanna talk, i just wanna hear the sound of your voice
I cant  remember how my past used to be... You changed my life when you appears
Nothing is perfect but when i dream its seems to be everything in the right place like a heaven with all that want it there 
The breath its coming when i feel it i cant even explain how my Sixth Sense start to awake
Move my emotions and devotions, why are you so shy? when i tell you everyhing that is in my mind....
I cant start with my heart because i will probably  be naked and without regrets back..
This is all that i have, i am not rich and I´m not perfect, but i have so much to show...
I will show you how our love can move walls, streets and all the places that you want.

No hay comentarios: